Followers

Warmest Welcome To GoGo20 Baby Blog


I am starting this blog with best intentions to help and support all my team members to successfully build their
GoGo20 Empire
and to attract new members to this unprecedented opportunity.

Monday, November 9, 2009

GoGo20 Global Cash Card





My GoGo20 Global Cash Card is being loaded every Wednesday,
and the amount is just getting bigger and bigger!!!

Oh Boy, sometimes I really need to pinch myself, if all of it is real. 

I wake up in the morning, and before I make myself coffee, I am at the computer, peaking at what is new there.

Often, there are those messages titled: You Just Made $20 and often there are 5 or even 9 of them all at once.  I know, I know, $20 is not $2000, but $20 x100, x1000, well, do the calculation yourself...

Those payments are highly residual in nature and they keep on growing, and they keep on coming, and I know, skies are the limits with GoGo20.

I collect those notifications in a special folder, below you can see a tiny portion of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment