Followers

Warmest Welcome To GoGo20 Baby Blog


I am starting this blog with best intentions to help and support all my team members to successfully build their
GoGo20 Empire
and to attract new members to this unprecedented opportunity.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gogo20 Is Fast Becoming An International Phenomenal.












At the moment we have members from 220 countries and we are barely starting.
There are blogs, text and voice translations in many languages already.

Since I am Polish, I have just finished mine :-)
And I am awfully proud of it.

The funniest thing, my Thai friend, Gobboon, was helping me with this project,
He even learned to type Polish letters.
And trust me, Polish letters such as ć,ś,ó,ł,ż,ź are extra troublesome!

We have finished our project and now we are awaiting company’s approval.
Hopefully soon I will be able to post here GoGo20Poland URL,
Now I am only uploading the videos in Polish language.



I am not professional, neither is my husband, whose voice I used for these audios,
But I think they did not come that bad :-)





If you have any Polish friends or contacts,
Please direct them to this post,
Who knows, maybe hearing the overview and compensation plan in their native language
Would positively influence their decision to Join GoGo20

And in case you know someone from Thailand,
Here’s the website to refer them to,

http://gogo20thailand.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment