Followers

Warmest Welcome To GoGo20 Baby Blog


I am starting this blog with best intentions to help and support all my team members to successfully build their
GoGo20 Empire
and to attract new members to this unprecedented opportunity.

Friday, November 20, 2009

GoGo20Poland.com Is Officially Approved!




WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I DID IT!



It was not easy and I spent with it few nights, but boy, it was worthy!


First I recorded my own voice, but it's not fun to listen to yourself,
I was correcting it forever...
so finally I made my husband to do it for me :-)



Now the Polish version has his voice and of course my text.


It was awfully tricky with that text, 
I did not know the right Polish names for so many Internet phrases,
never ever yet I was inside Polish speaking Internet,
but, as we all know, if there is a desire, there is a way!

Now, this is only the beginning!
Now I need to venture into that new world, 
Polish speaking Internet Communities, Polish Advertising Sites, etc.


And trust me, this is a completely different world.
I made a Google search for it,
visited several sites and ended up with a huge headache.


I am overwhelmed by the differences in marketing
and by my complete luck of knowledge of the Polish Speaking market.


As you probably already know,
I truly love GoGo20,
and now I have this new mission,
share GoGo20 opportunity in my old country
and prove to Polish citizens that GoGo20 is not another Internet scam,
but legitimate chance to gain financial independence.


I can use all the help I can get,
so if you know someone who speaks Polish language,
pretty please share this link with him/her


I will be grateful forever!


I intent to start a blog in Polish language
and I will post here my progress.


As far, there were only 10 hits that came from GoGo20Poland to the main GoGo20 site and zero members!


No comments:

Post a Comment